Guest Communications & Systems Coordinator
Application deadline: There is no fixed application deadline for this position, applications will close once The iLUKA Collective have completed events team hiring in preparation for Paris 2024. Applications will be assessed upon submission. Good luck!
Expected start date: Several start dates in 2023 are available for this position and can be discussed upon interview.
The iLUKA Collective is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating the unforgettable experiences for stakeholders that are integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and Host City stakeholders enables us to develop our client's sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
At The iLUKA Collective, we take people seriously, hospitality is about people, it is people that drive the difference. Our project teams create extraordinary hospitality programmes for our guests and our team lift that experience to truly create a once in a lifetime experience. The iLUKA Collective is renowned for the teams we build, we hire great people in order to deliver great events, we expect our teams to be professional, dedicated and full of energy. If that is you and you are interested in working at the world’s premier global sporting events, we are always keen to meet people who share the same passions as us.
We have opportunities for those who speak French and hold the right to work in France.
Guest Communications & Systems
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the hospitality package allocations and the processing of all data required
- Monitor and manage input of all relevant guest information as it is received from the client or guest
- Assist in the development of the guest communications content: for example, invitations, pre departure and welcome packs, and post event communication
- Manage all guest data within iLUKA’s bespoke system (Pulse) to ensure all data is accurate and current
- Provide the relevant reports to iLUKA operational departments
- Update guest information changes as received from the client
- Ensure the client has access to all relevant data in the form of regular reports
- Be the first point of contact for all guest queries prior to arrival
- During the event, manage the regular distribution of operational reports to relevant parties
- Understand procedures and effects for all possible circumstances, including flight schedule changes, guest name changes, “no-show” guests, change in dietary requirements, change in package allocations, programme changes etc.
- Work with key suppliers in the sourcing, scoping and delivery of print elements
- Adhere to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other event location Data Regulations
This is not an exhaustive list and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the business, as necessary.