PR ASICS Front Runner Intern
We look forward to receiving your application – please upload your CV and ensure your cover letter has Athlete365 in the title and includes further information about your competitive career to make your application stand out.
How did you hear about this position?* Other - Athlete365
We are ASICS. And our five letters have a meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. We’ve recommitted to our founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
We believe every one of us can make a difference. And so, when you become an ASICS colleague, you join a team that is working together to bring about positive change.
As ASICS FrontRunner Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the ropes of the running world and develop your marketing skills alongside our talented Running PR and Influencer team. The right candidate will work across various projects and activations related to our ambassador program, ASICS FrontRunner. Reporting to the Central Community Manager Running, you’ll have the chance to support and work with various teams, reinforcing the positive and powerful message that movement uplifts the body and mind.
Can you move minds?
We need someone with a passion for movement and connecting people, offline and online. You are social-media savvy and your eagerness to learn and improve will prove an asset to us all. A genuine interest in community building and communications is key to being successful in this role.
Based at our EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, your scope of work includes:
- Support ASICS FrontRunner Central Team on the day-to-day operations related to the ASICS FrontRunner program, including Community Management, Social Media, Content Creation and administrative tasks
- Contribute to and conduct research for ASICS FrontRunner campaigns and activations
- Update reports on ASICS FrontRunner activities and monitor Social Media stats on a regular basis
- Write educational toolkits, briefs and ASICS FrontRunner playbooks
- Provide support with project management and on site event assistance
- Help with seeding coordination of product samples to community members
Does this sound like you?
- You’re well organised. You’re diligent and reliable with a strong eye for detail.
- You’re a team player. You thrive when collaborating with others and have fun while delivering great results.
- You’re a curious, hands-on personality. You want to learn, improve and get things done as part of an inspiring and fast-paced environment
- You’re social-savvy. You’re familiar with all relevant Social Media channels and interested in exploring new content formats.
- You’re an empathetic communicator. You listen with intention and communicate with honesty.
- You’re fluent in English, additional languages are a plus, and have intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- You’re a student, enrolled in university looking for an internship for 6 months.
- A background or previous internship experience in marketing and communications is not required but can be a plus
You could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs or gender identification. ASICS welcomes diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences.
How we’ll help you…
500 euros gross/ month compensation
60% off fitness membership. We’ll reimburse you for keeping a sound mind and body.
Product discounts. Get ASICS or Onitsuka gear with a 50% discount.
Runkeeper Go™ app. Free premium subscription to our running app.
An employee wellness programme. Free mindfulness sessions, online yoga, bootcamp classes, and Lunch & Learn sessions.
OpenUp Access. A platform that offers professional psychological assistance and meditation classes.
Join our team
When you join ASICS, you join a family and become part of something special. We know that sport means so much more than physical activity alone. It’s about coming together, sharing experiences and enhancing our all-round wellbeing.
That’s why we practice what we preach. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds. As an employer, we offer a range of benefits and services to our people to experience the positive impact of movement, every day.