Product Marketing Intern
We look forward to receiving your application – please upload your CV and ensure your cover letter has Athlete365 in the title and includes further information about your competitive career to make your application stand out.
How did you hear about this position?* Other - Athlete365
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
As a Product Marketing Intern, you’ll support the SportStyle team’s product merchandising and local activation activities in France. Based in our Netherlands office, you’ll focus on the Collaboration team’s order process and carry out crucial competitor research and market analysis.
A proactive team player, you’ll create and manage seasonal line lists and visual line plans. Your work will be instrumental in driving the key story calendar for SportStyle ASICS.
You could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs or gender identification. ASICS welcomes diversity in our people, their backgrounds and experiences.
Can you move minds?
We’re looking for a graduate with a keen eye for fashion. Someone who’s eager to build on their knowledge of communications or business, and develop their understanding of consumer needs to boost our bottom line.
Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Specialist, as part of the role you’ll:
- Create and maintain visual line plans and other seasonal line lists
- Carry out internal and external research, including consumer and market analysis
- Drive the SportStyle key story calendar for ASICS France
- Distribute assets to ASICS France accounts and relevant PR agencies
- Report the ASICS France public relations and trademark activities
Does this sounds like you?
- You have a passion for fashion. You’re keen to start a career in an exciting industry.
- You’re a true team player. You believe in helping others to achieve more.
- You’re a communications whizz. You’re confident when talking to new people.
- You have a critical eye. You make quick and astute observations.
- You’re well organised. You enjoy setting up new and improved processes.
What we’re looking for:
- A proactive student in a communications, marketing, fashion or business field
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Fluent in English
- Based in the Netherlands
How we’ll help you…
- 500 euros gross/ month compensation
- 60% off fitness membership. We’ll reimburse you for keeping a sound mind and body.
- Product discounts. Get ASICS or Onitsuka gear with a 50% discount.
- Runkeeper Go™ app. Free premium subscription to our running app.
- An employee wellness programme. Free mindfulness sessions, online yoga, bootcamp classes, and Lunch & Learn sessions.
- OpenUp Access. A platform that offers professional psychological assistance and meditation classes.
Join our team
When you join ASICS, you join a family and become part of something special. We know that sport means so much more than physical activity alone. It’s about coming together, sharing experiences and enhancing our all-round wellbeing.
That’s why we practice what we preach. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds. As an employer, we offer a range of benefits and services to our people to experience the positive impact of movement, every day.
There is a rolling application deadline date for this position, applications will be assessed as they are submitted. Good luck!